That`s good to hear that the bishop (our former Bishop is our home teacher) enjoys seeing the pictures I send him. I haven`t heard from bishop brown(our new Bishop) yet though. things are going good, tomorrow my comp is getting changed and I`ll get a new comp from the U.S. Maybe we`ll be able to talk a little bit of english. Also saturday I made my way back to my last area to baptize some of my old investigators it was really cool. The new pres is cool I had a really short interview with him so he doesn`t really know me too well just yet. he does have some family with him though. We live beneath a members house in an apartment. I`m gonna be getting out some of the shirts I saved so no worries with that. we have a washing machine and hang the clothes to dry, I should be getting your package tomorrow at the changes. as for every thing else I`m good right now. love you
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
The Continuing Saga
That`s good to hear that the bishop (our former Bishop is our home teacher) enjoys seeing the pictures I send him. I haven`t heard from bishop brown(our new Bishop) yet though. things are going good, tomorrow my comp is getting changed and I`ll get a new comp from the U.S. Maybe we`ll be able to talk a little bit of english. Also saturday I made my way back to my last area to baptize some of my old investigators it was really cool. The new pres is cool I had a really short interview with him so he doesn`t really know me too well just yet. he does have some family with him though. We live beneath a members house in an apartment. I`m gonna be getting out some of the shirts I saved so no worries with that. we have a washing machine and hang the clothes to dry, I should be getting your package tomorrow at the changes. as for every thing else I`m good right now. love you
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment