Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Mexico Update

Sunday Terry and I went to the homecoming in Pleasant Grove for President and Sister Doxey, Cory's mission president. It was nice to see them in person and meet some of the missionaries who knew Cory, even his first companion, Elder Canard (from Layton, Utah)!

From Cory:
Wow sounds like President Doxey is quiet the guy all pretty famous people in his family i guess haha sounds alot like his last conference here with us. That`s cool that their were a few RM`s from the mission their I`m sure their may have been more but who knows. I sent a letter to Canard I`ll see if he writes me back or not. haha



Terry's nieces and nephew from Hawaii were here for a visit so we had them over for a barbecue. Terry's two brothers also came and Dick brought his three kids, their spouses and his granddaughter. We had 27 people!



From Cory:
Wow everyone is all married and has lots of kids I`m gonna have tons of Carter family that I don`t even know!!!! how crazy! at least I`ll have lots of Stokes I know maybe not the Bodilies so much just cuz I don`t know half of them but whatever it`s all good right???

we baptized this week a young guy named Daniel. He was pretty excited it was really pretty awesome! Some of my favorite fruits here are the mangos, guayabas or guava, and the tunas... it`s a fruit from a cactus... their really wierd but taste great!!!

No comments: