Now that my comp is from SD California I have some hookups from back there!!!! My comp has been out for about 11 months. We live in a separate apartment on the first floor of a member's house. Today we hiked up a sick volcano so hopefully if my comp can hook me up with pics I'll send you some. If you want to send some peanut butter M & M's but I don't really know of anything else.
It sounds like tons of fun getting together as a family and reading the BOM. Maybe when I get back along with the other three or four missionaries that'll be back from our family we can get together and have tons of fun reading right. Things are going good here right now I'm reading the bible my plan is to finish the bible and the book of mormon before I get home. we'll have to see if I can do it . . .
No comments:
Post a Comment