Wow sounds like a blast last night I had a dream that I was back home that I was gonna come back to the mission cuz I had a few months still left but I kept thinking I`m back home what am I gonna do and the first thought that popped into my head because I couldn`t be with any family or that is that I`m going for a burrito!!! haha i was so full but just wanted one to have it haha things are going good here my district is doing well and we`re working on our faults... my comp and I are still kinda well we`re different my zone leader is trying to get him changed he doesn`t really want him here with some problems that have passed. Today we played some soccer and some basketball and one of the elders elbowed me in the head it started bleeding and all that fun stuff, but no worries everything’s alright and I`m ok :) I heard today that I got some packages from the mail they are in the offices they are probably from you guys and Kerst.... Thanks a ton mom for all the love and support especially for all your help. I`ve seen some of the blessing just now of being a member all my life and having the influence i had in my youth that i`m so thankful for. Love you tons
Cory
No comments:
Post a Comment