these are some latest pics of the water fall I went to and of an elder that´ll go home this next change
Cory sent this e-mail from a sister in his new area:
Hermana Judith wanted to say hi to you the next line or two is from here. Pues Primero No pasa nada.( it´s what I always say) jajaja Buenes tardes, Hermana Carter, Solo quiero dicirle que tiene un hijo maravilloso y especial. ¿por que? bueno el sobrepasa el amor y cariño para con las demas personas a pasar de tener diferente idioma, pero sorprende por que lo habla y entiende muy bien. Yo no se si antes era asi pero ahora que esta al servicio de nuestro padre celestial iradia ese amor!!!! Por ahora es lo único que puedo dicir esperando que pueda encontrarse bien con su familia ojala para la proxima vez pueda contar mas de lo que hace su hijo, Elder Carter.
That was the message she wanted to give to you. Love you mom
Stephanie and I are taking Spanish lessons from Hermana Rodas in our ward on Wednesday evenings. We will have to get her translation, although I think it says good things about Cory.
More from Cory:
I´m glad stephs day went so well and hope she enjoyed it as well. I gave a talk last week and gave one this week, haha I need help with spanish lol. One thing about the comp I have is that I´ve been getting a ton of reading in El Libro De Mormon which´ll help me in many ways. I´m excited for the rededication too!!! I think We might be on tv for the 15 of Nov the day before We´ll be in a show in Esatdio Azteca!!!! WOOT WOOT Play some primary songs for me!
I was just released from the Compassionate Service Leader last Sunday and put in as the Primary pianist. That's the calling I have been lobbying for over the last 5-10 years!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment