Monday, September 15, 2008

Missionary News 9-15-08

From Cory's email on September 15, 2008:
That`s way cool about Abby Ball's talk. It`s about time I became famous. no just teasing, It`s deffinitly one thing that has been reinforced in my testimony in my mission is serving others through acts of service. we taught a family home evening last night and the family has six children ranging in ages 10-3 or something like that not sure, I taught the class and as scared as I was it really turned out good and the kids really enjoyed they really do love hearing stories. I`m glad to hear that Dawson is keeping the athletics going while I`m not their and that Davis is keeping in with tradition winning games!!!


Comments from Kayleen:
Abby Ball lives across the street and spoke in sacrament meeting yesterday. She talked about service and told the story of Cory putting on the Run to Remember when our neighbor, Anthony Deragon, passed away. Anyway, I shared that with Cory so that's what the first sentence is all about.


E-mail to Steph:

If you ever wanna see a big celebration go to mexico for the 15th of september. The parties here are huge the music isn`t too cool but the dances that they do are way awesome!!! WE have a huge activity with the members in the church today with food dances games and things like that.
I`ll be riding a donkey with a giant sombraro hahah I`m excited and plan on taking tons of pics. I`m really not sure about sending me things right now. I`m in an area where I can buy most of the things I need and many of the things I want. However if possible I would like a two
dollar bill to give to a member he collects one dollar bills but I think he`d like to have a two dollar bill with them bieng more rare and that sort of thing...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Kayleen
I just wanted you to know that even though I don't get around to leaving comments I am loving reading and being a part and aware of Cory's missions. You are a very good blogger. Way to go.