That`s way awesome to hear about the program and even moreso that Andy was able to see it. I`m glad to hear that you enjoyed as much as you did I`m sure it helped unite many members in the stake as well as families in the wards.
I can almost sing I am a child of god in spanish with out the book!!!! I`m still trying to remember how to talk for church things in english for Dawsons talk... They Celebrate both Halloween and Day of the dead. I am able to purchase a coat here If i need one so no worries and I think it`d be spectacular to receive a package instead of some money it just feels cooler!!! Keep up the strong testimony that you have mom don`t be afraid to share it bare it and strengthen it. Love you mom.
The program Cory refers to is The Savior of the World. Our stake presented it last Friday and Saturday after three months of practicing. It was the most uplifting and testimony strengthening thing I have participate in as an adult. Dawson asked that Cory write a talk on baptism and then I will read it. He will be baptized in December and is getting excited about it.
2 comments:
It is so hard for those missionaries to talk in English after being in the field speaking another language. Spanish sure came in handy while Mike was in the Stake and as a Bishop. There are a lot of Latin American people in our Stake and they were so excited when Mike could talk to them.
I am so excited for Dawson to get baptized! I can't believe he is that old!
Dawson is so awesome in his suit! What a cool experience it will be to hear from Cory at Dawson's baptism. Can't wait!
Post a Comment