Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Message from Mexico 2-9-2010

Wow that's cool the missionaries stopped by the house. E actually had a few investigators in church this week and we're looking to put a baptismal date with them later this week! I do have a trip planned to go to some Pyramids and I wanna visit at least a few people in each of my areas and go to maybe two or three wards on sunday . . . we'll have to see how that works. You'll probably want to bring two pairs of sneekers for the rain, if it rains it's not fun to walk around in wet shoes.
Love you tons Mom Say hi to the ward family and dawson for me!

Making Tamales







Final Companero (Elder Robertson):

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

LUFF that brother of mine!!! He's still Cory in all his glory!! I can't waiiiiiit!!!! Mom, sooner than later you'll be blogging about nothing like me!!! :) xoxo

Stephanie said...

And when I mean "blogging about nothing" I mean because Cory will be HOMMMMMMME!! :)

Fab Five said...

He looks like Grandpa Jay in these pictures to me.