We are working super hard and getting lots of work done the members hare helping us out a ton. I think they all see that elder posada was dead (lazy) and that I still want to give it a go before i go hahaha as far as converts going through the temple I have a few that can but only in like six seven months or so. I won't be able to visit any before I go home
I heard elder Holland Twice while in the mission. Once in the mtc and the other time in the mtc in Mexico!!! It was pretty much the same talk the one that he has a video of the Don't go home talk which is cool but I be it's fun to hear some new stuff!! I'm working super hard here with my compe we are tearing this place up!!!
1 comment:
I love him!!! He is still the same old COR!! Can't wait to have him back home!!!!!
Post a Comment