Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Mexico Missionary News
The camera I had along with the one you sent me don't work well with the rechargable batteries I have everything else that I have works fine but the camera doesn't. Wow sounds like everyone has grown up a ton to tell ya the truth I didn't even know that Jenny had two kids but thats some good news. Sounds like things are good back on the farm, not sure what's up with all the buying husbands cars for fathers day, hope I can become that good of a father! haha Things are going good here not alot of new news, we may have up to five baptisms this week I'm not thinking they'll all fall through but it could happen right??? hahaha Haven't got much guitar time in so it's kinda like a big pause right now especially with the lack of sleeping time we have, I usually get in about 5-6 hours a night. Kohl's is a great store isnt it!!!(Our school district had a child spree where donations were made for students to shop at Kohl's with a volunteer and I told Cory about it since I was one of the volunteers.) I miss going shopping for normal clothes and being able to wear them, we don't wear normal clothes on mondays anymore we wear our church clothes seven days a week! Right now I haven't had lots of time to read in the bible like I want to but I am reading it in spanish hoping to finish it along with the triple before I get home we'll see what happens. Love you tons mom thanks for everything!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment