I thought I would start this post with the email I sent Cory so you would get a feel for what he is talking about in his email back.
Hola hijo mi:
How are you liking your new companion, Elder Solis? I guess you have moved. What is the area like? Since Elder Solis doesn't have much time left, are you learning more about the responsibilities of a District Leader? Are you still in Iztapalapa? Do you have personal study time each day? What kinds of things do you study? Do you have study materials in Spanish or English? Did you get our package? I thought you could give the aprons to the sister whose house you lived in for Mother's Day. Looking forward to hearing about your experiences.
Love you,
Mom
Hey! Ya I`m still in iztapalapa. Things are going good here we have a baptism tonight so that`s pretty awesome! Not really learning a whole lot about being district leader I ask a few questions every now and then just to know but i don`t know... I think i`ll probably stop by her house after I get the package so no worries... Right now in the mornings I`m studying the bible in english to learn more about why everyone hates the book of mormon and to learn more so I can use it more :D
Next email:
Yeah it's the first earthquake I've ever felt and boy was it awesome!! haha I couldn't tell what was happening at first then my comp and I freaked out!!! haha love you tons!!! have a great time on the Memorial day!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment