That'll sure be a fun thing to look at and remeber when I get back home. (We received a letter from his mission president, dated March 30, 2009 stating that he had been made a missionary trainer.) I didn't move to far from my last are this time we are actually toching corners of my new area and my old area. My new comp is from Chiuahua and his name is elder Solis. He has 23 months in the mission and is our district leader.
Sounds like everything went really good with the ribbon cutting. (I (Kayleen) have been involved at work with a committee to get the Community Learning Center up and running in Clearfield next to Wasatch Elementary.) I haven't gotten the packages just yet but I'm sure it won't be much longer until they get here no worries. I hope those who live back home can't recognize if I have a Gringo accent or not haha (In talking to him on Mother's Day, he spoke some Spanish and it sounded like someone entirely different.)
Hahaha we'll have a competition to see who speaks better spanish when I get back. . . That's crazy that Sam is going to be gone too! I know I've asked a million times but if you could hook me up with their address that'd be awesome, aslo if you can their mtc ones I wanted to dear elder a few of them:D Love you tons
No comments:
Post a Comment