Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Cory Received Our Package!

Yeah All the packages and letters I´ve gotten have had all the stuff in it that they sent me, even the card from gerarda it had twenty dollars. That´s awesome to hear about her grandaughter though how exciting to go to Florida on her mission!!! Wow Sounds like lots of wedding bells. Haha and I know the ppl that are getting married too... that´s actually kinda wierd... If you can send me pics I wanna see what their husbands look like... Love you
I was hoping to not have to respond to you to say happy birthday but... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! haha Sounds like a beautiful most part of the day. I get so many migraines here in the mission who knows why.... That´s way crazy that he (Cory's friend Marcos got his mission call) is going to Missouri you HAVE to hook me up with the address please haha I might just go see those parts of town when I get back...... ;) hahaha We got some good work done this week just looking to see what god thinks about answering the questions the investigators have...

That´s good to hear that she (Margaret, the widow Terry home teaches) is doin better she has had some really hard times in her life huh... It´s gonna be wierd having Bishop Brown, (we had a new bishopric sustained two weeks ago) but I guess I´ll have Bishop Thatcher (he is the bishop of the singles ward) huh ahaha. Two guys including Robby Jones who gave the Nelson family the camara that I know of had their families come and pick them up. Others i´m not too sure about I don´t know... If you could send me some taco seasoning paquetes and the ranch ones that candice uses for her salad That´d be awesome!!! I loved the candy I got in the package. My comp likes them too he liked the card you sent him!!! Thanks a ton mom for all the support it really does help me a ton!!!

No comments: