I will preface Cory's email since he doesn't write a complete sentence in response to my question. . .. I told him about Terry and I obtaining tickets to attend General Conference at the Conference Center and also about going through the temple with our neighbor who was sealed to her husband who died when Cory was in the MTC.
That´s way awesome!!! I was thinking about when I get home to try and get into all or most of the sessions of conference cuz I think that´d be way so awesome!!! I was able to make it to all the session and listen to them in English in a different room but it was really good I can´t wait untill all the talks come out in the ensign so I can read them again. They give us the ensign in the mission. Love you lots mom Hope all goes well.
I sent his Easter package a few weeks ago and always ask if and when he gets it so I have an idea how early to send them. I also asked about his debit card so I can be sure to have enough money on it if he needs to make large purchases (shoes, clothes, etc.).
Yeah I got the package and am waiting till sunday to open it up, don´t worrie about the shoes mom there are tons to choose from here they are all way cheap and i have plenty of money to buy them no worries love you tons mom!!!
This is in answer to where he gets the guitar he has been learning to play. . .
it´s from the church but I´m thinking about maybe buying one here soon it´s like 25 30 dollars... way cheap
1 comment:
I enjoyed your blog today.....from Kevin
Post a Comment