Monday, March 2, 2009

I asked Cory what Iztapalapa was like in reference to areas here and also asked him to share any experiences:

Iztapalapa is like Rose Park a little bit maybe a little bit more jammed packed. On the other side of our area is a little more open but still kinda empty there are a lot of factory of refinaries in our area so there is lots of area to work but not as many houses as you would think but there are still a good few of ppl here. As far as work goes there are the biggest range of work here from welding to recycling to taxis to who knows what else.... The biggest thing that happened was finding one of our investigators and having him feel comfortable opening up to us to share his feelings and experiences in life one of which is that he has died. Also being able to feel the spirit throuch fasting and praying.

I told Cory about Larry H. Miller passing away after having his legs amputated, but also about all he has done with the Joseph Smith Papers:

Wow that´s crazy all the changes that are happening back home and that´s amazing the great response that he has had on the church I had never known about any of that.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

By the way I love your new family pictures on the top of your blog. That looks great. Dawson is really growing up. Hugs to everyone, including Cory!