Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A Little (emphasis on little) News from Cory

That´s great ya´ll had such a great time in the sisters trip! (I had asked what kinds of things keep people from joining the church in Mexico and here's the answer he gave. . .) Yeah those are the pretty classic things that or the ppl just don´t want to hear us but W O W, L O C, and the first vision book of moron thing is the usuall excuse. I haven´t gotten the package yet but i´m sure I´ll get it here soon. (I sent a package for his "hump day" with a camel in it and a story about how camels follow their master.) I´m still here and with elder Narro until the end of March Love you tons mom!!!

2 comments:

Shaylynn... a girl, a story, a blog said...

Short indeed!

Shantelle said...

I understand the W o W (word of Wisdom) and L o C ( is that law of chastity?)
I'm a little slow.