Monday, March 23, 2009

Cory's News

My comp is only 18 but all the Native missionaries have gone through the temple here. I´ll miss dad a ton during this conference session but also I´m learning to enjoy it more and learning how to enjoy it without the materials aspects of those saturday nights :D (Terry would take Cory to dinner after the Priesthood session.)
Sounds like Philip is really doing great!! Hope the best for all of you love ya tons!!!
Love the good news mom! that´s all way awesome! That´s great to hear about Doug Lister. (Doug died while Cory was in the MTC and this Saturday I went through the temple with his family as they did his work and his niece also did her endowment session.) There are tons of ppl I´m really gonna miss when I get home! Especially you guys right now but all those that have passed away and all my friends that´ll be gone on their missions... haha But I´m trying to stay in touch with my friends that are out right now :D Give Colton a big hug from me when he gets home! He has been a great friend to me!

2 comments:

Shantelle said...

Cory sounds great!
President Doxey's cousin is my home teacher here in Malaysia. I can imagine that he is a fabulous mission president from the interactions that I have had from his cousin.

Unknown said...

Kayleen! You got all fancy on me. I love what you've done on your blog it is darling. I spent the last week getting my pictures and scrapbooks in order and blogging is a great way to keep a record of what's going on. I can't remember one day from the next unless I see pictures or if I've written something down in a journal or blog or calendar. Anyway what I am trying to say is you are awesome to do this blog and I read it often, I actually get emailed every time you put on a new post. I love keeping up with Cory and he will really appreciate this when he gets home because he'll be able to look back and remember what his mission was like. He sounds like he's doing awesome. I love you guys, your whole family and hope you're all doing well. I know I don't always leave comments but please know I really love keeping up with you guys.