I'm glad that Terry read me the note Cory e-mailed him. It let me know that he is in an area that is known for robberies. They were sitting somewhere in town when a car came careening around the corner and Cory thought it might crash, but it didn't. The car had been stolen. I guess it's not much worse than places here, but I'm not letting up on my "safety" prayers!!!
Here's a little from his e-mail this week:
(Referring to the pictures) Yeah, that was Elder Narro and the people we live with. I think Marcos (a friend whose mother is teaching us Spanish) is gonna go to El Salvador with his family. You have to tell the boys to write to me and keep in touch so they have someone writing to them when there out in the mission field.
Only news type of stuff that I have here is that USA beat MEXICO in soccer something that has become kinda normal now days ha ha ha but I think there are a lot of mad people about it all.
Did I tell you I'm learning the guitar and have learned a song or two!! I don't have to play the piano we have ppl that play in our ward.
No comments:
Post a Comment