Friday, December 19, 2008

From Cory This Week

That`s awsome about dawsons baptism it really sounds like things went spectacular!!! I really wish I could be home for the holiday season I missed out big time with thanksgiving but I guess that`s why they let us have a phone call with our famliy huh. You`ll probably want to call me, it`s less expensive that way maybe if you purchase a phone card it will cost even less. Glad to hear that your getting along good with your surgery and that everything went well with the program. I got the package from Candice today and our leaders told me there are two more waiting for me.... I think we`might have a baptism this week or next week so things are going pretty good :)
Thanks a ton for writing me mom I know it`s not a lot but it means a ton to me especially after surgery. I`m glad to hear that your surgery went well, GET WELL SOON. All the members ask me about there problems and call me Doctor Carter because I know a little bit about how things work. Things are going alright with Elder Rosas and I. I don`t understand what some ppl are doing in their missions if they`re not here to work or be missionaries. We get to go to the temple on thursday.

No comments: