Monday, December 8, 2008

Dawson's Baptism







Dawson was baptized Saturday, December 6th by his Grandpa Terry. Dawson really wanted Uncle Cory to talk at his baptism, so we had Cory e-mail his talk and Grandma Kayleen read it. After the baptism, we changed rooms and waited for the new member to get dried off and dressed. Grandma Stokes gave a talk about the Holy Ghost that was wonderful. She was so nervous, but she really did well. Then Dawson was confirmed and all the Melchezidek Priesthood holders stood in the circle while Grandpa Terry confirmed him a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. It was a wonderful day. Lots of family and friends were able to attend. Dawson is sure loved!

2 comments:

Spudbiz said...

What a great picture!! Sorry we were unable to make it to the baptism! We were there in thought and spirit!! We are very proud of you and the choices you are making!!
Love Ya!
the Clawson Crew

Ryan and Kate Webb said...

What the H$%&! I didn't even know about the baptism. I wish I would have know so I could have come. Sad!