Glad to hear that Christmas went as well as it did for all of you. As you know mine started off with me throwing up however it also ended with me cutting open my head a litte bit and breaking a window. I'm fine now, but my comp dropped my camera and it doesn`t work now, I sent it with an elder who will leave for his house soon, he lives in Orem. If you could let Sharon and Howie know that they with have an RM visiter in a few weeks that would be awesome!
I`m not sure what we can do with the camara.... Your gifts all worked out great and I loved each and everyone of them. They all helped bring the Christmas spirit in my life and helped me feel more at home during these christmas holidays! I took lots of pics and hope to send them to you in the next couple of weeks!
As for Changes, My area will be closed so both my comp and I have changes. I will move to an area that has had lots of success with a comp that only has 6 weeks, in missionary terms I will be his step dad. My comp will leave to a new area for 11 days and will leave home the 9th of January! It`s crazy sometimes how the mission is!
Love you all tons and tons
Elder Carter
No comments:
Post a Comment