Thursday, September 4, 2008

September 2, 2008 Update

Yes I did change my area. I am now the very last mission again but this time to the south and east instead of the north and west... hahaha I did as well change my companion. I am now with Elder Salmòn. We have a little pueblo or town named san juan. It`s really little. but the members are awesome! And my district is pretty cool so it`s all good!!!
Well this first week of this change was a very challenging experience for me. This little town reminds me of where Barbara lived (Santaquin) or Heber or places really small and kinda hick like. The first few days were really hard but I'm starting to get use to the area and everything is looking up! I love the members here they are really different but are really nice too!!! I hope that Davis has the chance to sock it to Hawaii tell the boys to hang loose and all will go well. Love you tons dad. Stay safe and be careful in what you do!

No comments: