(My friend, Marie, recently passed away and had a Catholic service that we attended which I wrote Cory about.) The incenses in the special container yep definitly have seen those ALOT!!! I think the catholic church back home is better than the catholic church hear but in the end they are all just churchs ran by men and their thoughts.
Wow sounds like some fun holidays and especially with all the snow!!! Glad to hear that there is a chance for me to see snow when I get home maybe even do some ice fishing. Also don't know if you could help me out with a question. I wanna donate blood when I get back, but I don't know that if being here in mexico would brake a rule about that or not. . . Elder posada is pretty dead but I'll see what we can do. Love you tons and hope you have a great week definitly thinking about you.
1 comment:
I love Cory!! I'm so excited for you to get him back in a couple of months. I donated blood soon after I returned from Brazil and had no problems. Just some FYI if it helps him not to worry that he'll be rejected by the bloodsuckers. ;-)
Post a Comment