Haha I think there is more smog and haze or all that nasty air contaminated stuff here in mexico but the whole no sun thing is killing me especially my having a great tan when I get home idea... oh well. We had a christmas party aka Posada on saturday. They sang and danced some Blue Canary song.... super wierd not sure what it had to do with christmas.... anyways!!!! hahaha A missionary returned back to our mission to marry a girl from his old area.... MY AREA.... we went to the reception for food super AWKWARD AND WIERD!!!! I think he has a name but all i could remember was Elder Chavez....
Wow Casey is almost gone. I`m happy for him glad to see that he made up his mind and decided to go through with the mission. I always wanted to go to Africa but I guess he beat me to it. I bet grandpa would love to talk to him because he`ll be going into Johannesburg...
That`s crazy to think i`m the next one coming home I know a few guys that should be coming back home a little after me and TONS AND TONS that will leave just after I get home too. Haha Not sure how excited I am to Talk in a bunch of sacrament meetings especially when I don`t know half of my ward.... lol Lots of changes.... I guess it`ll be a good way to get to know ppl. I really hope they don`t have me talk in the singles ward though.... ugh
Right now we don`t live with any members however a member used to live in the house right next to us... I don`t think that counts for anything. My area has some poor parts and some wealthier parts but nothing to rich or too poor.
As far as numbers and times to call on christmas still not sure but i`ll try and inform you as I find out. Hope everything is well Love you tons!!!!!!! Elder Carter
No comments:
Post a Comment