Sounds like thanksgiving went super awesome we ate tacos here hahaha they were really good but nothing compared to turkey for and turkey for me!!!! (He's making a play on the song that Adam Sandler sings) That's super awesome about cammie!!! I bet grandpa is super excited to have so many grandkids in the mission!
Dawson is growing up so fast!!! he is getting so big! I wonder if I've changed at all...appearance wise...I don't think so.
I'm getting changed to a new area I'll still be district leader to a different district. My new companion should go home next change he is mexican and is named Elder Posada... He isn't too far from my first area... we'll see if we have as much success there as here. I've had over twenty baptisms here...nine this month!!! Love you tons
Elder Carter
I'll just act like I didnt' hear anything about the COUGARS winning...cuz we all know that could never happen...hahaha Sounds like the missionaries back home are pretty into the work it really is kinda surprising especially because I had seen the elders back home like three times in my entire life before the mission!!!!
Sounds like Cammies farewell went great I kinda wish I was able to see the farewells of all the cousins...but I guess that isn't always possible...oh well at least I know from you guys that everything went great!! What time will our church start at when I get home??? Grandpa is getting to be a little old now isn't he. a 100 year old member died last saturday it was kinda a big thing... Be sure to say hi to all the family for me!!! Love you tons
Elder Carter
No comments:
Post a Comment