Wow I guess parker is amazing and super loved. (Most of the family was at Parker's quarter final football game last Friday-Go DAVIS DARTS!) Yeah I got the package thanks a ton!! I won't need toothpaste when I get home! (Apparently I have sent toothpaste in most of the packages so he has a two year supply and then some.)
We're doing great and rocking up some baptisms for next week. If you wanna send me granola like the kind the church packs that'd be awesome!!! Thanks a ton mom I love you.
I found a member who is a taxi who said he would be more than willing to help us out with travel!!! (I think he means the member owns a taxi or is a taxi driver. We have made our reservations to go pick Cory up from Mexico and hoped we could find someone reliable to take us places.)
1 comment:
Wow! Time flies! I can't believe it's already time to start thinking about picking him up!! Can I come? :)
Post a Comment