Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Update from Mexico City

I`m thinking about maybe going on a sick diet when I get home after trying all the food that i`ve missed haha maybe some type of pure soup diet or something and lots of running and working out haha. Congrats for Dawson and his game Hes becoming a super all star at all the sports isn`t he!!!
I`d so love to have some type of scholarship money to go to school when I get home School is kinda exspensive but with as much extra money I can get it helps out right :) Sounds like your super busy!!!! with dawson your work then your side job and all that other fun fast stuff that you do!!! As far as packages thanks a ton mom!!!! I don`t think I`ll really want much of a christmas package this year especially because of the short time I`ll have left when I get it... However I can`t lie I loved the Peanut butter m &ms!!!! hahaha
Well I`m not moving I`ll be here for another six weeks. However I think Dad knows My new Companion Elder Benjamin Coles...!!! Hes from Woods cross and is friends with monica Stephs friend so we`ll see how that goes.
And as far as hotels hahah I think anywhere would be pretty good compared to where I have lived hahaha but whatever you decide is perfect!! Love you tons mom!!!
Terry and I are planning to go to Mexico City to pick Cory up and bring him home. I just want to be sure we stay in a safe place.

1 comment:

Shantelle said...

That will be so exciting to go pick Cory up from Mexico!! I loved when my parents came to get me. It was so special to share the people and places that I grew to love with the two people I love the most.