Tuesday, October 13, 2009

More Mexico News

I asked about when his Visa expires so we would know how quickly he needs to get back to the US.

Alright Visa expiration date not entirely for sure i'll have to get back to you on that one. The mission office is pretty close to the Airport. Iztapalapa is a pretty ghetto area but that it's really poor not so much. It is a little harder because it is one of the biggest delegation in all of DF. (I had been told that Iztapalapa is the scariest part of Mexico City so I asked Cory about that.)

Yeah next week I will probably be changed to a new area. Right now we don't officially have anyone with a baptismal date the ones we had fell through so we are working to find new ones more than anything. we're feeling like we will be catching a pretty big break here in just a little bit . . . Tell Jordan I'm behind him. There is a little boy here in our area that got burned really really bad all of his right leg. But it looks like after his skin grafs he is doin better so I'm thinking Jordan will be ok.

No comments: