Monday, September 14, 2009
News from Cory
Wow sounds like a crazy week back home! I'd love to be ther but I've got to get some ppl baptized here. Once again we married and baptized another family that makes nine and ten with elder richmond and I. We are really tearing this area up, we still have a few prospects but we've got to put this work into overdrive and haul out of september with tons of success!!!! Whenever you want to find some good mexican food when I get home you let me know I'll talk to find out some of the better areas and from there we'll find ourselves some real good mexican food! I've bought a few things from here, I'm kinda worried about going over the weight limit with my luggage so I haven't bought alot of stuff just yet, we'll have to see what I can find in this last little bit of time I've got left. Sounds like you are doing great and be sure to tell Beverly (a widow in the neighborhood and one of Terry's lawn customers) I said hi, she is a really nice lady and even as far away as she is now and how little of relationship we had she still is supporting me a ton while I'm out here I'm super greatful for everything!!! Love you so much dad be safe!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment