Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Latest News from Mexico

I wrote Cory about the Davis High game on Friday against Weber. Of course, Davis won. Here's what he had to say:

Wow, that's way cool. Tell Parker I said great job!!! Things are going good here. I haven't got the package with the letter just yet but this week are the changes so they'll probably bring it to me. I didn't get changed nor did my companion. We had a baptism on Saturday just after marrying her and her husband!!! pretty crazy weekend!

We are contemplating going to Mexico to pick Cory up, but we need to find out what the mission president thinks about it. Here is what Cory wrote about it:

I guess we'll have to see what happens with pres and all that stuff who knows if he'll let us end on a vacation . . . jajaja

Glad to hear that everyon eis enjoying the little blogs you post of me you'll for sure have to hook me up with where cammie goes on the mission!!!! LOVE YOU TONS

No comments: