Tuesday, June 23, 2009

News from Mexico

Elder lopez is from Veracruz! He is a kinda cool kid, he has had a bunch of problems but things are gonna get better. WE really didn`t work that much this week but we did get an investigator to church. Its an improvement from how work was with Solis. Not really sure why Pres sends me all these dead comps. This thursday we will meet our new pres and say goodbye to President Doxey!.... As District leader everyone has to report to me and I try and capacitate them on how to be better missionaries hope everything is going good Loves

Tell Dad I love him and I think about him everyday. I have his picture with the Wig on the side of my bed to help me laugh and start the day of right ;) HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!!! FELIZ DIA DE PADRE

Haha I`m sure you made their day, I always feel crappy when the ppl here offer me money. But great job mom!!! Sounds like fun with the BOM Game! Maybe when I`ll get home I can play and see how I do, I`ll still probably lose lol! Love you tons!!!

So you understand the last paragraph from Cory, I sent an email telling him how a friend from work and I were at lunch and saw two missionaries come into the restaurant so we both got $5 out to give them and talked about where they were from and told them about Cory. The BOM game is something my sister, Sherice, has come up with where we (the family) read the Book of Mormon in a short period of time then have a party and play BOM Jeopardy. Should be fun!!!

No comments: