Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Continuing Mexico City saga



my comp willbe heading homehearin just a few days he'll be in his house wednesday. My new comp is really wierd and lame. He is kinda a creep and doesn't like to work he is kinda known in the mission for being the way he is ...But it's all good they moved me up to district leader which means I have to teach in the district meetings everyweek and have to interview people for baptisms a little scary but we'll see how things going. . .
(We asked about making plans for a short trip in the states when he gets home) I'm gonna have to say that that is an awesome idea and i am totally up for going with ya'll as for flight plans I won't get them untill maybe a month before I leave. The baby in the picture is my godaughter from San Juan and the monkey is a local famous haha he is a pet :)

No comments: