Monday, August 18, 2008

Almost Six Months Out!

This wednesday I get to hear from Jeffery R Holland at the Mexico MTC!!! Which means I will also be able to see Catolina, the missionary from our ward. I´ve done lots of thinking since I´ve been in Mexico, The Country lol, and our actions determine our salvation. That´s like the mathmatic code. Actions=level of salvation. And at times we all struggle with different things some are big and some are small some are hard and some are easy, Satan knows each and everyone of our weaknesses and at times we don´t even know our weaknesses. In this life it can be hard to be perfect and to be your best, and that´s ok, Cuz when God judges us he judges us on more than just one level, I´m not saying that there is lee-way or you can barter your way into the celestial kingdom, but I think along with actions your heart, diligence, integrity, and honesty all play a big part. If it´s hard to keep your actions perfect work on the others, or vice versa. I don´t think any of us can be perfect but why not try and get as close as we can!!! ;)
This week I´ve also learned that at times we can be strongly offended by the things others say, however mean, frank, rude, or kind hearted they may be. It´s difficult at times to listen to the critiques of others but at times we need to listen, and try to act upon our thoughts. Remarks can only have the effect we let them have on us. Try not to listen to all but be sure not to disreguard all of them.

No comments: