Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Week of January 19th

Monday I received a short e-mail from Cory wondering if everything was okay since he hadn't heard from us. I quickly replied to it and then he answered back, but was out of time to say more. I guess there was a glitch on the myldsmail end of things since I had written at least three times that week. I was thinking how wonderful it was to communicate through e-mail, but I guess it isn't foolproof! Cory is loving the people and the work and we are happy that he decided to serve a mission. He is nearing the one-year mark on February 20th and we can't believe it. Stephanie and I need to get a move on with our Spanish lessons!!

On another note, wasn't it great to witness the historical inauguration of President Barack Obama on Tuesday? Time seems to be moving at such a fast pace. I'm glad we are able to witness some of these major historical events!

No comments: